A feature-rich Content Management System (CMS), Drupal offers users the versatility to review, amend and update content before publishing it on their website, by a mere click on the relevant buttons. SoftGroup offers its clients a drupal web development service, whereby we can customize web-based businesses to the extent that the content can be easily and conveniently administered.
The Benefits of Drupal Development for Content Management Systems
Because it is an open source technology, Drupal does not incur any licensing fee, an attractive fact that helps keep development costs at a minimum.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
Some of the other attractions of the drupal development module include:
- Its architecture is modular in nature, which makes customized drupal modules development easy for experts by enabling them to create a CMS solution entirely according to a client specification.
- It is easy to support and maintain with an array of plug-ins that allow useful functionality and attractive features to be conveniently added as required.
- Its intuitive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capabilities makes search engine indexing more convenient, thereby ensuring your online business achieves optimum ranking.
- It has a comprehensive library of useful templates.
- It offers remote and multi-authoring capability, which allows users from a variety of locations to add content provided they have authorized access to.
- The addition of multi-lingual features and the ability to manage numerous websites from one central back-end platform makes it easy to reach a wide range of the internet users.
- Having news aggregator, polling capability and discussion forums built in ensures that, from a client perspective, the website content is of an interactive nature.
The Drupal Development Services We Offer
We have outstanding expertise in drupal development and we offer a full range of services that includes virtually every conceivable CMS development requirement within an affordable pricing structure.
Some of the SoftGroup’s drupal 7 development services include:
- Customized development of themed templates.
- Development and integration of Drupal modules and plug-ins through every stage from design to implementation.
- Our Drupal-based products are originally developed.
- We offer CMS re-engineering and drupal pro development services to clients who want to improve the user experience by adding new modules, plug-ins and other features.
- A full customization, implementation and drupal module development service.
Why Drupal Development Leads to Excellent Content Management
Drupal platforms rely on open source and PHP technology, which makes them capable of offering a wide array of content management features. These include community forums, greater user interaction, news feeds, all of which transform a relatively mundane web portal into a much more interactive and attractive one.
- Drupal uses open source technology, which makes it a robust Content Management System.
- Drupal offers a role-based authorization system.
- Drupal allows content to be thoroughly indexed and fully searchable.
- Drupal allows content to be managed through the use of threaded discussion, polls, templates, versioning, to name but just a few of its features.
- Drupal offers content syndication for the following formats: RDF and RSS/RDF.
- Drupal has news aggregator functionality in-built.
- Drupal accommodates support across multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux, Apache, IIS, Solaris.
- Drupal offers multi-language facilities for users worldwide.
- Drupal’s use of caching improves page generation turnaround time and reduces the load on web servers.
- Drupal offers comprehensive reporting functionality for the generation of event logs and performance statistics.
SoftGroup also makes its Drupal developers available for hire as part of its outsourcing service to enable clients to benefit from all the expertise they have to offer.
So, why delay? Get in touch with us today to discuss all your Drupal product development requirements.