The process of creating video games under no circumstances can be called "game development". Game design and development is considered to be a specialized type of sepcific software. The programming code in this software and the design components should work in unison with game development essentials such as excitement or mystery. The player of a game wants to find himself or herself sunning and sharp or to be an adventurer or a hero or heroine.
The games from SoftGroup communicate with the game players in the manner in which they would like to be addressed in reality. Our technically skilled and talented game development software engineers are able to come up with eyecatching games that appeal to any taste. Our game development programming can create an interactive game, which makes people want to play continuously, and with great enthusiasm.
Our software engineers have experience in the development both of plain logical games such as those found in android game development. These include highly technological, multi-user 3Dimensional games.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
The games from SoftGroup will be met with positive responses by your customers.
Our Core Tools
SoftGroup offers services for computer and video game development with the following solutions:
- Platforms - Mobile iPod, iPhone, iPad, Playbook , Android, BlackBerry, WP7, Symbian, BREW, as well as proprietary 3Dimentional development
- Platforms - Game Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, and others
- Basic 3Dimensional Technologies for Mobile and PC platforms
- Design that is object oriented
- Computer and video game development that includes texturing: Including Multi-texturing, Basic, Mipmapping, Bumpmapping, as well as Volumetric
- Lighting: Per pixel, Per-vertex, Lightmapping, Volumetric, Gloss Maps, and Radiosity
- Shaders: Pixel, Vertex
- Scene Management: Octrees, Occlusion Culling, Portals, k-D-trees, LOD and PVS
- Animation: Skeletal, Keyframe , Facial, Morphing, and Animation Blending
- Special Effects: Lens Flares, Environment Mapping, Motion Blur, Particle System, Billboarding, Depth of Field, Water, Fire, Sky, Exploding, Fog, Decals, Mirror and Weather
- Terrain: Splatting, CLOD, and a plethora of others
- A full scale of proprietary 3Dimensional core or Windows
Primary characteristics of a popular game:
Game development solutions include individually choosing a set of appropriate technologies, for instance, 2D, and 3D animation. We use only the most outstanding technologies in our computer game development.
Our lifelengths, found within our game development archives, allows clients to choose the most appealing details that one wishes to use for a specific product. Our professional designers are waiting, at your service, to talk about your ideas, expectations, share visions and impressions. Only talented game designers, artists, and animators work for SoftGroup.
Organization of Projects
Our computer game development tends to focus upon specific project-related details. Our computer game development team is dedicated to avoiding misunderstandings between the company and our clients. We document each of the processes that are related to the projects. This ensures the project will run smoothly and that it will remain within time constraints and budget agreements.
We monitor all aspects of the project. This includes:
- TDD, GDD approval and development
- Development of game prototypes
- Game Testing
- Alpha and Beta development
Ours is a team that is rich in experience. We are able to invent exactly what our clients need, even if they are uncertain about the product’s final outcome.
We strive to create high quality products within reasonable timeframes.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764