Hire BlackBerry app Developers
Blackberry Smartphones are primarily for business use and, because of this, the Blackberry platform is a bit different. More recently, more consumer-focused apps have widened the range of application development requests we are receiving. At SoftGroup, any individual or enterprise can hire Blackberry app developers for virtually any idea or concept they wish.
Our Blackberry developers have specific expertise in all of the technologies for building apps, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Blackberry Runtime API
- Blackberry JDE
- Blackberry Widget SKD
- Blackberry Enterprise Series
Business professionals have been contracting with SoftGroup Blackberry developers for many years for their business application needs. Initially, we began to build apps that allowed such professionals to maintain schedules, manage multiple projects at a time, prepare expense reports, manage workforce tasks, track hours worked, and develop spreadsheets of various types that could then be emailed to their own work stations or to others. These apps have provided exceptional solutions to busy individuals who are “on the go” and must manage many of their business activities away from the office. As the Blackberry device itself has improved, newer Blackberry development tools have allowed our developers to remain current and to provide improved application development for a multitude of purposes. In addition to the already outstanding application development service, developers have increased their repertoire to include:
- Multimedia applications
- GPS applications
- Full range of application porting
- Migration from J2me
- E-commerce applications
- Personal life applications
Examples of recent and/or current Blackberry application development include the following exciting and highly efficient, user-friendly apps:
- A personal finance app that allows individual to track their monthly expenses by category and to generate reports in a number of different ways.
- A personal fitness and training app that allows users to track both time and category of fitness activity, in order to generate specific reports
- A web-based app that allows the user to search for coupons from merchandisers, by geographic location
- Web-based financial investment app for a leading US-based investment firm, allowing investors to buy, sell, and transfer holdings from their Blackberry devices
- An app for a large home remodeling company that allows managers to input projects/materials and provide accurate cost estimates for bidding purposes
- A web-based real estate app that allows users to access the Multiple Listing Service by geographic location
Game development: More recently, a number of entrepreneurs have contacted us for gaming and entertainment development apps which they can then place in the Blackberry App Store for sale. This is a rapidly growing field of Blackberry app construction, as the devices become more popular for personal use.
When clients contact us for application development in the Blackberry platform, we are pleased to offer the following great service:
- Each client receives the most appropriate Blackberry developers for the project
- The client is in charge throughout the process, as he is able to access the construction in real time and give input or request revisions
- With every project, a specific Blackberry app tutorial is provided, so that user interfaces are seamless and easy.
- Post-development support and maintenance is always available
When anyone decides to hire Blackberry developers at SoftGroup, they have made a wise decision indeed. We do not consider a project complete until complete customer satisfaction is achieved. A free initial consultation is available to anyone with an idea or concept.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764