Hire XHTML Developers for Your Business Projects
The term, extensible hypertext markup language, more commonly known as XHTML (a combination of HTML and XML), is a markup language used by xhtml developers to ensure consistency in cross-platform presentation and layout. The tasks of editing, formatting, converting and maintaining a website are made much easier than they would otherwise be with the use of hyper text markup language html.
At SoftGroup we have an excellent level of XHTML expertise, which enables us to deliver top quality, strategically-planned, customized applications to clients, especially when they Hire XHTML Developers to work directly on specific projects. Furthermore, clients will be pleasantly surprised by our reasonable rates when they hire xhtml developers from us.
Clients Can Expect The Following Benefits When They Hire XHTML Developers from SoftGroup:
- Savings of more than 60% on overall development costs.
- Projects delivered punctually at the agreed time.
- Daily progress reports and regular project updates, using our online project management reporting system, as required by the client.
- Client given total control and supervisory rights over the developers they hire.
- Client can contact the developer(s) at all times during the agreed working hours by Instant Messaging or e-mail.
- Client can select from amongst our most experienced developers to ensure they get the expertise they require for their specific needs.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
We are experienced in developing innovative solutions using hypertext markup languages. Our platforms include websites, CMS (content management systems), shopping carts, networking facilities and many other types of applications, interfaces and portals for a worldwide client base.
XHTML is a modern hyper text language which is generally used for creating websites to give them a common look and feel and it is one that is compatible with all types of browsers.
Some Of The Benefits Of XHTML Are:
- It facilities access to a wide range of devices over and above computers and web browsers.
- Documents created in XHTML are easy to transfer to wireless platforms and other specialist Internet services.
- It gives a more streamlined and friendly user experience.
- Web browsers recognize and display pages created in XHTML more quickly.
- XHTML coding standards are more visible and, therefore, more conducive to website development.
- XHTML optimizes speed.
- Parsing is quicker in XHTML, thereby displaying pages at an almost identical pace across browsers.
- XHTML’s requirement for clean, rule-orientated markup helps reduce error such as those that cause page failure even in conventional browsers such as Internet Explorer, Opera, Netscape Navigator and Firefox.
- XHTML pages are an easy way to transition.
A Brief Overview Of Our XHTML Services
Our XHTML development team offer unrivalled services such as:
- XHTML website design and development
- CSS/XHTML application development
- Tailored XHTML web development
- Improved virtual website brand presence by adding skins and themes using CSS.
The bottom line is that we create websites that work extremely well! Our services stretch far beyond mere web development; we provide the whole package that adds tremendous value to your business. Our innovative, customized web designs are fully integrated to provide interfaces that are unique, intuitive and sure to impress your customers. SoftGroup firmly believes in getting the fundamental aspects of web design right in order to create a stunning overall product. So, why not contact SoftGroup today to take advantage of the many benefits of our exceptional XHTML services and the excellent personnel who provide them. We assure you that you will be delighted you did!