Magento web development
The advent of e-commerce had brought many lucrative opportunities for businesses to reach out to customers in new market areas. Many entrepreneurs have already used e-commerce to great effect in this niche market. Although there are many development platforms to cater for e-commerce requirements, Magento development is highly regarded for its scalability, flexibility and robustness.
And these three ingredients are needed in an e-commerce platform to ensure successful online trading. Magento has earned its reputation partly because it provides the basis on which to easily build and manage an e-commerce web portal. SoftGroup is in the business of helping its clients with Magento web development according to their specifications in a cost-effective manner.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
When e-commerce sites are built using the type of platform Magento offers, they have the best chance of generating the most business and, therefore, of ensuring the greatest success. SoftGroup has helped develop a huge variety of Magento solutions since 2008 on behalf of all types of clients from all around the world. Magento is amongst the most customizable, feature-rich and dynamic platforms available. It offers a variety and range of development features that are hard to find in other e-commerce business solutions.
Magento Development Features Include:
- Open source technology that makes developing Magento platforms affordable
- It facilitates development across numerous browsers, such is its compatibility
- It facilitates the ability to create and manage multiple online stores
- It caters for international differences by supporting multiple language, currency and tax variations.
- It supports a range of payment methods
- It is friendly towards W3C and SEO development
- It facilitates integration with third party products
- It is easy to integrate with content management systems such as Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress, to name but just a few
- It can accommodate over 50 varieties of payment gateways
- It offers comprehensive reporting functionality and a straightforward order administration system.
The Magento Development Services Provided By SoftGroup
When a client is about to embark on a development project using Magento they generally know what features and functionality they need; they are also usually ready to take on the best developers and pay for their services. However, the project results are entirely dependent on the custom Magento development expertise of the company they hire developers from.
At SoftGroup, we have unrivalled expertise in Magento ecommerce development and our services cover the following areas:
- Online store development
- Individual module development
- Customized development
- Design and development of templates
- Integration and Magento module devlopment
- Design of websites
- Development of e-commerce solutions
- Design, integration and Magento theme development for online stores
- Developing and integrating plug-ins
- Upgrading of Magento platforms
- Magento product skinning
- Marketing and promotion
- Re-engineering and improvement of existing Magento e-commerce sites.
The Benefits of the Magento Development Services Offered By SoftGroup
When it comes to Magento website development, clients need the most expert development provider possible and this is particularly so for complex projects. SoftGroup can offer such a level of expertise, having already completed numerous successful projects for a varied clients’ base.
The benefits we offer include:
- Over 10 years of development experience with Magento and e-commerce products
- An established reputation as an outstanding Magento development and design partner
- Extensive experience of providing services to clients worldwide
- The security of IPR client protection
- Sophisticated and up-to-date infrastructure
- Meticulous quality control
- Competitively structured fees
- High rates of successful project completions
- Experience of working with clients on-site and offshore.