Our Clients Can Hire Dotnetnuke Developers From Us
The Internet offers a wide array of content management systems. However, most entrepreneurs, especially if they already use Microsoft, favor dotnetnuke development because of the top quality websites it produces. You, too, can hire dotnetnuke developers from us for your special projects.
The Benefits You Can Expect When You Hire Dotnetnuke Developers
Essentially a web-based content management platform, Dotnetnuke (DNN) is a dot net development framework that uses the VB.Net programming language for creating websites and their related applications. SoftGroup is an application development business, specializing in Dotnetnuke development and we offer developers for hire to clients.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
The Reasons Why Clients Hire Dotnetnuke Developers From SoftGroup.
For some years now, we have been providing offshore outsourced development services to clients including the option to hire dotnetnuke developers for specific projects. We offer:
- Website design and development
- Hassle-free installation
- Feature-rich solutions
- Content and project management
- Intuitive, user-friendly dnn development
- Website hosting
- Affordable, highly-skilled dnn developers capable of delivering excellent solutions
- Single installation to support multiple sites
- Customized and multiple membership options through browser tools
- High levels of system security, which is very important
- Excellent system control and management capabilities.
Our Dotnetnuke developers are skilled in all versions of ASP.Net, C#.Net, CSS, HTML, SQL, VB.Net, XHTML, XML, XSD and XLST as well as being able to provide business intelligence and other non-technical solutions. They are also expert at handling web content such as email forms, images, banners, logos, links, forums and much more.
Our dotnetnuke developers are available to undertake the following functions:
- Administrative and maintenance tasks
- Configuration and implementation
- Module and page design
- Quality Assurance and testing
We Can Devise A Special Hiring Plan For You:
- Generally when you hire a developer from us, they will work an average of 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Clients are not required to pay start-up or maintenance fees.
- Clients and developers can communicate via Instant Message and email during business hours.
- 24X7 customer support.
- Client owns entire source code and reselling rights.
- Daily progress reports and updates provided.
- Reasonable hiring costs available from SoftGroup.
As an open source framework based on ASP.net technology, Dotnetnuk is a universally popular content management system with 575,000 registered users worldwide. Its popularity is partly helped by the fact that it is an inexpensive development platform and because it is customizable and scalable through its use of modules and skins, making it easy to deploy and manage.
At SoftGroup, we help clients by building and customizing dotnetnuke modules to match their business requirements. Our team are capable of delivering logical, customized solutions that can integrate with existing systems to help clients achieve their business objectives. We can:
- Customize web applications
- Integrate business data logically
- Integrate operational processes smoothly
- Integrate third party applications
- Provide support and maintenance for Dotnetnuke products.
The range of services offered by SoftGroup covers everything from project planning to deployment, user training and post-implementation support. We deliver all projects punctually within budget.
Our hiring process is simple. On receiving your specification, our developers can start work on your project within 24 hours. We then put the following project controls in place:
- Monitoring tools to ensure project remains on track.
- Checks on project timetables to ensure milestones and targets are being met.
- Ensure outstanding tasks are followed up without delay.
- Direct communication between client and Dotnetnuke developers.
- Project supervision by offshore experts.
- Ensuring the offshore service you receive is as seamless as if the developer was working in-house with you.