Rapid Web Creation through Ruby on Rails Development
The Ruby programming language has been around for a long time, but the development of an exceptional framework (Ruby on Rails) opened entire new vistas. Web development with Ruby on Rails has transformed the entire Ruby programming environment, with applications that are particularly valuable for businesses of all sizes. In addition to the outstanding support for all business processes – data management, event management, report generation, HR functions, robust and fully interactive web design, Intranet functions, e-commerce, etc. – Ruby on Rails development offers additional critical features. It follows MVC architecture, so that data can be represented in several ways. A bar graph can thus be automatically converted to a pie chart or any other model for presentation. Through its CMS (Content Management System), Ruby on Rails web development allows editing and other modifications of content quickly and easily. It also allows people to share and collaborate, facilitates data storage and retrieval, and simplifies report writing.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
Web development Ruby on Rails offers the following advantages and benefits:
- It is open source and, as such, is continually enhanced by certified software engineers who contribute to its improvements and modifications, and it is free.
- It is a full stack web application framework
- Ruby on Rails development utilizes ODC, a premier office data connection which provides for all types of data configurations and manipulations, dependent upon client objectives
- The framework is unique for its COC (content over configuration) and DRY (do not repeat yourself). These two features mean that coding is simplified and does not have to be repeated each time a code is repeated. This speeds up the entire process of programming, and the sites and applications are “up and running” much faster. As budget-conscious businesses understand, such speed saves time and money.
- Any business application is possible through Ruby on Rails development, and, for this reason, it is the framework of choice for start-ups to huge global enterprises.
- Ruby on Rails (ROR) supports Ajax, for even more interaction
- ROR allows all Intranet functions that medium to large-sized corporations need, in order to streamline all of their internal business processes
- ROR can support multiple sites, with the same content, but in different languages
- Applications for full retail e-commerce are simply and easy to code and execute
- Ruby on Rails game development is a fast-growing area of design, and it is competing with all other gaming languages and frameworks, moving into the top tier of gaming development options.
Ruby on Rails Develoment by SoftGroup
SoftGroup is an offshore Ruby on Rails development company, with offices all over the globe. Its certified, experienced software engineers have been providing Ruby on Rails services for many years, delivering first-rate web development to a vast array of enterprises.
Among the services rendered to date are the following:
- E-Commerce solutions for all sizes and venues of businesses
- CMS solutions from point of sale through shipment and post-sale issues
- Full customization of all business applications, per goals, objectives and needs of the client.
- Support around the clock, as well as full maintenance, migration and QA testing
- ODC (Office Data Connection), particularly for our global clients
In short, any organization looking for premier solutions with rapid execution need look no further than SoftGroup.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764