Lead Performance Engineer
A superb career-enhancing opportunity to join a newly-established team to improve performance standards and delivery methods by optimizing operational efficiency and all-round performance. You will become a key player in a professional team with responsibility for identifying and implementing performance-enhancing initiatives, designing and delivering operational improvements and providing integration support to the business improvement framework across the assets of the entire organization.
- Use Asset Management System to retrieve data for all zone substation assets
- Investigate asset performance trends and root causes
- Ensuring that agile project developments are correctly supported after they go live
- Establishing and maintain high plant performance levels
- Design and implement complex performance tests with predictive power for production performance
- Demonstrated management experience in asset management
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in Computer Science or Information Technology
- An expert practical knowledge of Performance Engineering
- Experience in performance engineering
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764