An opportunity exists for a Manual Tester to contribute positively by devising quality test guidelines and standards in an international company. This position covers testing of reporting tools, data warehousing solutions and several other types of application testing spanning numerous teams involved in Sales and Trade Management activities. We are continually involved in new application development projects for the retail industry in addition to providing maintenance and new reporting tools for our existing clientele. Ideally, the successful Manual Tester will have SQL knowledge. If you are attracted to the idea of improving your project management experience, which means monitoring, tracking and reporting on your own activities as well as highlighting risk-potential issues, we have the ideal position for you.
- To review requirements
- Identification / Review of Test Cases & Test Scenarios
- Managing test cases on Quality Center tool
- Conversant with various test methodologies (agile, V model, Water fall)
- Strong Manual testing and product testing with knowledge on databases
- Good communication skills, prior experience in client communication
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Basics of database
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764