The successful post-holder will be required to work an average of 20 to 30 business hours each week. It will be their responsibility to complete the payroll process accurately and provide payment checks for all the organization’s personnel. Additionally, it is within the Payroll Accountant’s remit to reconcile benefit liability and all aspects of the payroll system. They will also answer employee queries regarding the payment system and they will provide annual payment checks as necessary and submit wire payment requests as required by the Treasury.
- Process all internal purchase orders
- Balancing of semi-monthly and weekly payrolls
- Assist with Time and Attendance implementation for non-exempt employees.
- Audits various records to verify accuracy.
- Prepare various Accounting documents, schedules, exhibits and summaries.
- 3+ years accounting and multi state payroll processing experience
- Degree in accounting with a demonstrated high level of academic success
- Experienced computer user.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764