As an Automation Tester, the successful candidate will design, develop and deliver top quality, easy-to-maintain automated test frameworks. Essentially, you will create test frameworks to validate newly-developed application features and functionality. You will constantly need to review test procedures to ensure they are fully automated and capable of accommodating multiple development channels. Your primary interactions will be with software developers, project managers, project team members and the user community. As key team member, you will be client-focused and motivated towards providing a professional, results-orientated and first rate service.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Automated scripts for testing creation assistance. End user testing requirements analyze.
- Maintains and develop projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Working with testing team.
- Develops written reports of findings;
- Develop, maintain and execute test scenarios.
- External audits and process improvements for design and develop high quality solutions.
- Escalates unresolved issues to appropriate management levels.
- Provide guidance for less experience personnel.
- Gathers uses and analyzes defect metrics data.
- Implements recommendations as approved.
- 3+ years experience working as Automatic Tester.
- Education in relevant field;
- Experience in maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Experience working with SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Exposure to testing of ASP.net, VB.net, Java, J2EE systems
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- Good team work experience as well as ability to work independently.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764