Junior Test Engineer
As the title suggests, a Test Engineer is responsible for application testing and is usually part of a Quality Assurance or Control team. While a Quality Assurance Engineer is expected to test applications, they are not necessarily an expert tester.
The two primary test types are known as white box and black box. These types are differentiated by the opinions and assumptions made by the test personnel during the testing process. The white box test variety is taken from an internal viewpoint while black box testing looks at the application from an external perspective.
The tests are performed at different stages of the SDLC (software development lifecycle) and the test process generally takes account of the product itself, its functionality, its integration capability, its system compatibility and its acceptance levels, usually confirmed by the end-user. A regression test is also often undertaken, usually as an automated procedure.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Senior test engineers assistance, providing them with all necessary support.
- Executing and maintaining solution tests.
- End user testing requirements analyze.
- Help in development projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Close cooperation with testing team.
- Gathers, uses and analyzes defect metrics data.
- Education in relevant field;
- Base understanding of maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Base knowledge of SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Understanding of ASP.net, VB.net, Java, J2EE systems testing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- ood team work experience as well as ability to work independently.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764