Lead QA Engineer
Currently, we are seeking a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to help us assemble and guide a professional Quality Assurance team. You will help us improve our development quality and you must demonstrate by example that bad or broken designs do not work.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plan, design, develop and execute tests for internally developed software or customized products
- Coordinate QA testing team, provide them with all important information.
- Maintains and develop projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Work with testing team.
- Close cooperation between all project team members
- Develops written reports of findings;
- Provide estimations for all QA activities to QA Team Lead
- Write functional tests and assure complete coverage of mission-critical app components
- Develop, maintain and execute test scenarios.
- External audits and process improvements for design and develop high quality solutions.
- Identify, adopt, and utilize test tools.
- Escalates unresolved issues to appropriate management levels.
- Provide guidance for less experience personnel,
- Gathers uses and analyzes defect metrics data.
- Implements recommendations as approved.
- 6+ years of experience in software testing.
- Programming experience is required.
- Understanding of maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Knowledge of SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Web-based applications or ecommerce solutions experience will be a strong advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of manual & automated QA methodologies
- Ability to lead the team.
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- Good team work experience as well as ability to work independently.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764