Test Automation Engineer
The role of Test Automation Engineer will include improving profit margins by enhancing operational processes to make them more efficient. You will collaborate closely with project managers and their teams whilst prioritizing between project and maintenance activities to ensure all engineering work continues to the highest possible standards. The split between engineering and maintenance activities is in the region of half and half. The Test Automation Engineer will be expected to support other operations and functions as demand requires.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Automated scripts for testing creation assistance.
- End user testing requirements analyze.
- Gathers uses and analyzes defect metrics data.
- Maintains and develop projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Working with testing team.
- Develops written reports of findings;
- Develop, maintain and execute test scenarios.
- External audits and process improvements for design and develop high quality solutions.
- Escalates unresolved issues to appropriate management levels.
- Report to QA managers.
- Implements recommendations as approved.
- 3+ years experience working as Automatic Tester.
- Education in relevant field;
- Experience in maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Experience working with SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Exposure to testing of ASP.net, VB.net, Java, J2EE systems
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- Good team work experience as well as ability to work independently.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764