As an application architect, you will lead a variety of IT development initiatives on behalf of the organization you are employed by. You will supervise a team of developers and manage the entire development lifecycle. You will supervise research activities, review coding practices and oversee application testing. You may even need to provide training to others at different development stages. Above all, you must make sure that all development and coding standards are compliant with your employer’s policies on best practice. Candidates would usually report to senior management and they would be expected to maintain all records and monitor all metrics and measurables.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Stable and maintainable C++ code design.
- Design and develop high quality solutions.
- Translation of prototype algorithms into production code.
- Reviewing code produced by others.
- Supporting each new code release.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills in C++ .
- Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including.
- Working with testing team.
- 3+ years experience in software development;
- Education in relevant field;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Base knowledge in cryptography
- Strong experience in C++ programming;
- Good communication skills;
- Expert understanding of C++ and its modern concepts;
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764