As a market-leading company, we specialize in developing interactive, real-time audio-visual content using OpenGL and C++ platforms. We are currently seeking applicants who are proficient and experienced in C++ and OpenGL, preferably coming from a creative background. The position requires the candidate to create innovative content using high quantities of user input to develop live and dynamic audio-visual applications. Generally, our solutions are aimed at exhibitions, museums, concerts, theaters and other artistic-style environments. Our primary coding standards are OpenGL and C++.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate developers team,
- Develop various OpenGL applications.
- Design and develop GUI.
- Interface with developers and clients.
- Be able to program low-level hardware interfaces.
- Collaborate with team for task decomposition.
- Make presentations to non-technical or somewhat technical audiences.
- Project status reporting to the program management and customers
- Be flexible and have excellent communicative skills.
- 4+ years of experience with С++ programming and experience.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills in C++.
- 2D/3D graphics APIs experience such with technologies as OpenGL ES, OpenVG
- Experience in graphics or game software development will be a huge advantage.
- OpenGL compiler development experience is a plus
- Good debugging skills on Visual studio environment.
- Ability to discern functional from technical requirements
- Ability to understand existing code base
- Experience in commercial projects development.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Technical English
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764