Lead Java Developer
This role requires the creation of information systems through the design, development, deployment and maintenance of Java interfaces and components. The post-holder will analyze client requirements and design solutions incorporating the most appropriate functionality and features. They will design user interfaces for web applications with suitable features to match the application’s purpose; they will decide on the best development technologies and methods for each application; they will choose the most suitable programming language and software platforms and they will test end-products prior to release. They will compare the pros and cons of various solutions before recommending the best option. They will design and build databases using the best scripting option to accommodate integration activities by determining such factors as search engine compatibility, network connectivity and compatibility with other data sources. Using authoring tools, they will create multimedia and interactive applications. They will contribute to projects by coordinating and scheduling activities, attending meetings and troubleshooting applications and operating systems during various stages of the development lifecycle. They will assist users by providing documentation and help tools. Finally, they will keep their own knowledge and skills current through every means available and generally add value to their organization by continually seeking ways to accomplish and improve.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, design and contribute toward to the framework and solution
- Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
- Testing and support
- Find and fix bugs, propose a workaround
- Lead and mentor less experienced team members.
- Develop software for software solution and customer.
- Work with other developers to deliver the complete solution
- 5+ years experience in developing with Java in an enterprise setting.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong Databases usage experience.
- Web-based projects architecture and development process knowledge.
- Must know standard software development practices and project lifecycles.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Good English
- Good writing skill;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Working with remote teams.
- Clean and understandable code.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764