Middle C++ Developer
The role of a C++ Developer is to design, debug, test and deploy applications created using C++. Mostly, they use object oriented design methods. Such developers usually provide scripting for servers, handle metadata and evaluate file and data hierarchies. Essentially, they should have a thorough knowledge of C++ and be able to incorporate other relevant languages depending on client requirement or the type of technologies at their disposal. In general, good C++ programmers produce comprehensive, high-quality and success-oriented results and they should be able to work as part of a team or independently. C++ experts need extensive knowledge of all aspects of the development lifecycle from writing the code and testing it through to implementing and supporting it. Such experts need proficiency in all the technicalities of their work and they should be able to contribute positively to the overall team goals. It is essential that they provide documentation for every piece of development work, so they should also be adept at doing this.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create new solutions and work with existence code.
- Work with experience programmers, help in writing and debugging code.
- Reviewing code produced by others
- Support the Software specialist in automation scripting
- Developing, testing and documenting new features for new product
- Improve software capabilities
- 3+ years experience in software development and C++ programming.
- Good C++ knowledge
- Basic algorithms write knowledge, writing of clean and simple code ability.
- OOP experience.
- Ability to work full-time
- Technical English
- Experience working with large C++ applications
- Good communication skills;
- Ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764