Senior C++ Developer
The successful Senior C++ Developer will become part of a dynamic global team of analysts and programmers developing and supporting the core trading applications required by our Fixed Income trading personnel. This role is a very technical one requiring candidates to demonstrate a strong background in application design and development. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working on large-scale and complex development projects. The key requirements of this position will be working with application components, such as processes, scripting routines, libraries, etc, all of which will contribute to creating business and trading applications.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Stable and maintainable C++ code development.
- Translation of prototype algorithms into production code.
- Reviewing code produced by others.
- Supporting each new code release.
- Excellent object-oriented programming skills in C++ .
- Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including.
- Work with testing team.
- Ability to write implementation specifications
- Project status reporting to the program management and customers
- Be flexible and have excellent communicative skills.
- 6+ years of experience with С++ programming (Win32 UI/multithreaded/network applications)
- Strong OOP programming on C++ knowledge.
- Knowledge of solutions architecture and development process.
- Experience in commercial projects development.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Knowledge of software development practices including project lifecycles.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Fluent English
- Good writing skill;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good team worker.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764