This is an excellent opportunity for a creative developer to join an exciting and dynamic team. Responsible to the Head of Application Development, the successful candidate will work closely with fellow developers, designers and customers, when required. You will be customer and/or end-user orientated, which means your application designs will be high-quality, scalable and intuitive to use. We value talent and reward candidates accordingly.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create new modules and features for CMS web software.
- Develop custom modules for business clients to meet their specific requirements
- Improve and customize or troubleshoot and resolve issues with current client web software
- Testing software and system releases
- Work with other programmers, help in writing and debugging code.
- Create new solutions and work with existence code.
- Support the Software specialist in automation scripting
- Developing, testing and documenting new features for new product
- Improve software capabilities
- 3+ years programming experience in ASP.NET, C#, XML
- SQL and T-SQL database experience
- Developing enterprise applications experience using ADO.NET, WCF/SOAP Web services
- UML experience
- Object-oriented design & programming skills Methodologies knowledge used for application supporting and development.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Work independently, with strong self-direction and initiative, as well as within a team
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764