Junior .NET Developer
We are currently seeking to recruit junior .NET developers for joining a vibrant team and producing first-rate applications and modify existing applications for the insurance industry. Your challenge will be to utilize your .NET development expertise to create modular applications, which will be efficient, easy to modify and that will add value to our clients’ businesses. The successful candidate will have industry experience of developing applications throughout their entire lifecycle. You should additionally excel at written and oral communication. Our .NET Developers are responsible for analyzing, documenting, modifying and troubleshooting applications on a day-to-day basis. They collaborate closely with business representatives to understand the business’s strategic objectives and to ensure applications are built to meet and add value to these goals. You will liaise with the user community to understand their operational requirements, their application requirements and the business objectives and design solutions accordingly as part of a dynamic team. The successful applicant will be responsible for the design, coding, tweaking, documenting, testing, debugging and implementing of applications. You will also need to be able to work on your own or as part of a team, as required
Your responsibilities will be:
- Writing and debugging code, assist more experience personnel.
- Design and develop high quality .NET client server solutions.
- Good understanding of web solutions design and architecture.
- Working on complex, fully-functional modern web solutions.
- Cooperate with experience developers’ team to perform high quality product.
- Work with testing team.
- Improve software capabilities
- 1 year or less .NET framework experience
- SQL and T-SQL databases experience
- Basic knowledge of application support, design and development.
- Some basic experience in developing of enterprise applications using .NET frameworks.
- OOP understanding.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational skills, experience in cooperation with teams
- Be able to work alone as well as in team with other people.
- Strong self motivation.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764