Lead .NET Developer
We are currently seeking a Lead .NET Developer to join our application development group in delivering cutting-edge software solutions to our diverse client base. Your technical expertise will be complemented by a customer-friendly approach. You will be competent with N-Tier technologies and you will be able to explain these concepts to fellow developers. You will be comfortable working with Agile methodology but you will also be able to work outside this environment. Your experience will extend to Kanban, Scrum and XP environments and you will appreciate the importance of rigorous application testing. You will understand the implications of a badly designed application and you will be able to differentiate between a test and refactoring environment. You will be passionate about learning the capabilities of the latest technologies and methods whilst remaining comfortable with using older technologies and standards. You will relish working with legacy programs as well as with new development projects. Our team is an integrated and multi-functional one, which you will fit into in the capacity of Project Manager and Scrum expert with equal ease. You will interact with developers and Quality Assurance personnel with specific responsibility for ensuring world-class quality in both the development and quality procedures.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Writing and debugging code, provide help and support to less experience personnel.
- Design and develop high quality .NET solutions.
- Strong understanding of web solutions design and architecture.
- Work with and support customers.
- Cooperate with project managers and developers team to perform high quality product.
- Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including.
- Working with testing team.
- Working with marketing team
- Support the Software specialist in automation scripting
- Improve software capabilities
- 6+ years .NET framework experience
- SQL and T-SQL database experience
- Methodologies knowledge which are using for application supporting, design and development.
- Developing enterprise applications experience using .NET frameworks.
- Must know standard software development practices and project lifecycles.
- Project management, code management and release process
- UML experience
- OOA/OOD skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational skills, experience in cooperation with teams
- Work independently, with strong self-direction and initiative, as well as within a team
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764