Middle Android Developer
We are seeking a candidate with Android development experience who is capable of designing, developing, building and testing complex solutions for a range of Android-driven devices. You will have outstanding knowledge of application design and development, excellent debugging abilities and a sound attitude towards delivering high-quality work. You must be self-motivated and able to manage your own work with limited supervision, although you will be expected to work closely with and accept feedback from colleagues and the business community. You must be an excellent communicator able to explain technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner and you should be able to express your ideas and opinions in a clear, concise way.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Team work with local developers’ team as well as with remote team.
- Architect, Design, build, test and realize product.
- Cooperate with web developers to support the app.
- Support end-users if required.
- Optimizing application performance.
- Optimize User Interface for user needs.
- Project status reporting to the program management and customers
- Be able to track bugs and fast find solutions.
- At least 2 years of software development experience for various Android platforms;
- Strong Java language knowledge.
- Fluent Android SDK knowledge
- MySQL database, SQLite or similar database system experience.
- Other compiled languages understanding.
- Experience with C++ is a strong advantage.
- Good skills in web service integration.
- Problems resolving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Self motivation and self organization.
- Team worker.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764