We are looking for an individual with a passion for iOS application development. Successful candidates will have outstanding experience as an excellent coder with a real flair for their job. He or she will be able to display a creative talent for designing User Interfaces in addition to having exceptional application development abilities; they will instinctively understand the qualities that give an application irresistible appeal. In this position, you will take application development to its optimum heights as cost-effectively as possible. You will document application specifications, analyze code, incorporate code changes, help with testing and debugging, provide application support and generally co-operate with your team leader. Additionally, you will assist with the design and building of application and database architecture.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Cooperate with development team, support them in any cases if required.
- Work directly with developers team and product managers.
- Assist support team and work with testing team.
- Build test and realize product.
- Cooperate with web developers to support the app.
- Optimizing application performance
- Translate requirements into technical specifications
- Project status reporting to the program management and customers
- Be able to track bugs and fast find solutions.
- 3+ years of overall software development experience;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Apple products knowledge: iPhone, iPad, iPod etc.
- Good Objective-C knowledge and OOP experience.
- Knowledge in C language will be advantage.
- MySQL database or similar database management system experience
- Experience on web service integration
- Communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with local team as well as with freelancers.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764