Lead C# Developer
This role requires the post-holder to generally supervise, develop, test and debug new applications and enhancements before release. The ideal candidate will have a good grasp of complex corporate applications and be able to identify coding errors and recommend corrections. Collaborating with technical colleagues, you will identify and rectify application issues as well as resolving customer dissatisfaction with particular applications. You will be responsive to change requests for enhancements or modifications and you may be required to produce user documentation, manuals, test procedures or provide product demonstrations.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Writing and debugging code, provide help and support to less experience personnel.
- Design and develop high quality C# and .NET based solutions.
- Strong understanding of web solutions design and architecture.
- Work with and support customers.
- Cooperate with project managers and developers team to perform high quality product.
- Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including.
- Working with testing team.
- Working with marketing team
- Support the Software specialist in automation scripting
- Improve software capabilities
- 6+ years in C# development experience.
- SQL and T-SQL database experience
- Methodologies knowledge which are using for application supporting, design and development.
- Developing enterprise applications experience using C# and .NET frameworks.
- Must know standard software development practices and project lifecycles.
- Project management, code management and release process
- UML experience
- OOA/OOD skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational skills, experience in cooperation with teams
- Work independently, with strong self-direction and initiative, as well as within a team
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764