Middle Java Developer
A Java Developer is responsible for producing information solutions through the development, deployment and support of Java-based components and user interfaces. They should be able to analyze client requirements and visualize the required functionality and features. They must be capable of designing and creating Internet application interfaces by incorporating the most appropriate features throughout the entire development and testing cycle. They should be able to choose the best tools and design methods for each project as well as deciding on the most suitable programming language and software products. Often, they will recommend the most appropriate solutions by weighing up the advantages and disadvantage of the available options. They will facilitate integration by creating server scripts and designing database solutions. They will establish compatibility with search engines and other system requirements and ensure network availability and connectivity. They will be able to provide multimedia solutions using the most suitable authoring technology. They will contribute to project management activities by attending meetings, coordinating and scheduling requirements and troubleshooting development problems over multiple platforms and operating environments. They will support the user community by providing documentation and help facilities. They will keep their own knowledge fresh by networking and subscribing to publications, associations and forums. Generally, they will help enhance their company’s image by taking ownership and achieving value-added results.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, design and contribute toward to the framework and solution
- Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain applications.
- Testing and support
- Find and fix bugs, propose a workaround
- Develop software for software solution and customer.
- Work with other developers to deliver the complete solution
- 3+ years experience in developing with Java in an enterprise setting.
- Experience with databases like MySQL and T-SQL.
- Organizational skills.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Good English
- Good writing skill;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Working with remote teams.
- Clean and understandable code.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764