The successful candidate will develop, enhance and modify business critical applications, specialist utility software and bespoke programs. They will liaise with team management and company leaders to analyze needs and create solutions to match the business’s operational and financial needs. They will design and customize applications for clients to achieve optimum performance and functional efficiency. The Perl Developer will establish database requirements and design specific solutions working independently or within a team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Write new and and perform enhancements that integrate with old code
- Provide existence code with new functionality.
- Code, analyze, configure, unit test.
- Integrate code into working solutions.
- Find and fix bugs, propose a workaround.
- Work with other developers to deliver the complete solution
- At least 3 years experience in complex application development using Perl.
- Strong knowledge of OOP.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix environment.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Schedule file transfers on weekly bases.
- Knowledge of MySQL or like databases
- Installing and administrate Linux packages experience.
- Good English.
- Good writing skill;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Clean and understandable code.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764