Senior Java UI Developer
The Java UI Developer will be required to create professional front-end interfaces for the organization, its various branches and user applications. You will collaborate with other UX developers, designers, product managers and the test team to achieve these professional results using a versatile development platform. The Java UI Developer will recommend global and corporate styles and ensure web application connectivity throughout the different company sites. In addition to using Java freemarker, you will also be responsible for creating templates using the PHP and Ruby development frameworks.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop, design and contribute toward to the framework and solution
- Design, code, analyze, configure, unit test, and maintain User Interface for applications.
- Testing and support.
- Find and fix bugs, propose a workaround.
- Work with other developers to deliver the complete solution
- Coordinate junior UI developers.
- Customize and optimize existence application’s UI
- 5+ years experience in developing with Java in an enterprise setting.
- Java UI design and development experience.
- Must know standard software development practices and project lifecycles.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Strong leadership.
- Good English
- Good writing skill;
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Working with remote teams.
- Clean and understandable code.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764