Automation QA Engineer
We require a Quality Assurance Engineer to verify the array of business software our company produces to ensure each application is of suitable quality and fit for purpose. The successful candidate will be expected to apply the appropriate Quality Assurance principles, Agile methods, mathematical and coding analysis to the testing process to ensure applications are designed with adequate scalability, robustness, reliability and maintainability. Working as part of an application development team, you will be responsible for delivering world-class customer solutions. You will contribute to all aspects of the application lifecycle helping to improve our processes, technologies and quality standards.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plan, design, develop and execute tests for internally developed software or customized products
- Maintains and develop projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Working with testing team.
- Close cooperation between all project team members
- Develops written reports of findings;
- Provide estimations for all QA activities to QA Team Lead
- Write functional tests and assure complete coverage of mission-critical app components
- Develop, maintain and execute test scenarios.
- External audits and process improvements for design and develop high quality solutions.
- Identify, adopt, and utilize test tools.
- Escalates unresolved issues to appropriate management levels.
- Provide guidance for less experience personnel,
- Gathers uses and analyzes defect metrics data.
- Implements recommendations as approved.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing.
- Programming experience is preferred
- Understanding of maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Knowledge of SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Web-based applications or ecommerce solutions experience will be a strong advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of manual & automated QA methodologies
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- Good team work experience as well as ability to work independently.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764