Junior QA Engineer
We are a rapidly expanding global business who applies strong values and ethics to our interpersonal relationships and dealings with clients. Our objective is to form long-lasting and collaborate relationships with our employees and clients which, in turn, will enable us to achieve our key business strategies. We are currently seeking a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to assist one of our client companies, who is a leading technology provider to a diverse range of businesses in the public sector, health sector, life sciences, pharmaceutical and financial industries.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Senior QA engineers assistance, providing them with all necessary support.
- Executing and maintaining solution tests.
- End user testing requirements analyze.
- Help in development projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Close cooperation with testing team.
- Gathers, uses and analyzes defect metrics data
- Help to Plan, design, develop and execute tests for internally developed software or customized products
- Assist in Maintaining and developing projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Working with testing team.
- Education in relevant field;
- Base understanding of maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Base knowledge of SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Understanding of ASP.net, VB.net, Java, J2EE systems testing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- Good team work experience as well as ability to work independently
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764