The successful Test QA Engineer will be a self-starting individual, proactive and sufficiently motivated to function successfully in a rapidly-moving, dynamic environment working across the multiple platforms and technologies generally found in a laboratory environment. The post-holder will collaborate closely with fellow developers, network specialists, project teams and various application stakeholders throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to report, test and resolve any known issues as they emerge. This developer will fully understand the development and QA processes and lifecycles.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Plan, design, develop and execute tests for internally developed software or customized products
- Maintains and develop projects’ quality assurance documentation.
- Working with testing team.
- Close cooperation between all project team members
- Develops written reports of findings;
- Provide estimations for all QA activities to QA Team Lead
- Write functional tests and assure complete coverage of mission-critical app components
- Develop, maintain and execute test scenarios.
- External audits and process improvements for design and develop high quality solutions.
- Identify, adopt, and utilize test tools.
- Escalates unresolved issues to appropriate management levels.
- Provide guidance for less experience personnel,
- Gathers uses and analyzes defect metrics data.
- Implements recommendations as approved.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing.
- Programming experience is preferred
- Understanding of maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Knowledge of SEI/CMM or ISO 9000 standard software development methodology assessments.
- Web-based applications or ecommerce solutions experience will be a strong advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of manual & automated QA methodologies
- Good communication skills;
- Technical English.
- Self organization skills.
- Good team work experience as well as ability to work independently.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764