As the Team Lead, you will be responsible for the management of other employees, which includes such human resource activities as undertaking staff appraisals. You may be required to collect information from other sources for the appraisals or, depending on company policy, you may be required to undertake the appraisal. Additionally, you may be required to make recruitment, promotion or employment termination decisions. You may have budgetary and approval authority, again depending on company policy. For instance, you may have to authorize fee reversal in a customer support environment. You will be responsible for designing and implementing productivity metrics, operational processes and performance measures when appropriate or as required.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate development team
- Translate requirements into technical specifications that can be used for software development.
- Managing development team (resource planning, allocation, load)
- Ability to write implementation specifications
- Project status reporting to the program management and customers
- Be able to track bugs and fast find solutions.
- Be flexible and have excellent communicative skills.
- 5+ years of experience with OOP (Win32 UI/multithreaded/network applications)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Software development practices knowledge including project lifecycles.
- Project management, code management and release process
- Fluent English
- Good writing skill;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Good team worker.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764