Business Development Analyst
The successful candidate for this Business Analyst position will take responsibility for a wide array of functions to ensure the business operates effectively and efficiently. You will document the workflows you design and recommend operational improvements. As a Business Analyst, you will monitor business patterns and trends, analyze them and suggest positive improvements accordingly. Essentially, you will act in the capacity of Project Manager and provide guidance on numerous key business and organizational initiatives. You will be the operational expert for a range of specific applications and you will act as the single point of liaison between business representatives and the IT (Information Technology) development representative or unit.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build and support BI business cases
- Cooperate and be a bridge between business leaders and developers for better understanding of initial requirements
- Calculates and summarizes key business metrics.
- Participate in the definition, advocacy and management of supporting tools and processes
- Performs analyses and other functions as needed.
- Data cleansing, analysis and extraction from internal and external sources
- Provide monthly partner activity reporting to all clients
- Minimum of two years of financial services industry experience preferred;
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical / quantitative problem-solving
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, and project coordination skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- IT experience is required.
- Good at problem solving
- Perfect oral and writing skills.
- Fluent English.
- Self organization skills.
- High motivation.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764