Senior Technical Writer
The successful candidate for this Technical Writer position will be responsible for producing high-quality technical documentation on development processes as well as operational and system procedures. The written work will include an array of technical documents such as reference material, user guides, help manuals, installation manuals and operating instructions. The post-holder will collaborate with business representatives and IT personnel to create the necessary documentation. They will also be responsible for overseeing all new documentation releases for specific projects. In general, the Technical Writer will be expected to work with a variation of application projects during their development, implementation and operational stages.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Providing projects with all required technical documentation and manuals.
- Updating existing documentation.
- Describing features and products for end users.
- Editing and writing datasheets, product collateral, marketing collateral.
- Products describing for end users.
- Active role in product and doc planning discussions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of doc standards, tools, and processes.
- Assist younger technical writers with all information required for technical documentation writing.
- 6 or more years of experience writing technical customer documentation for IT
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of software development standards.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and directions.
- Ability to interface and work with all levels of personnel in team.
- Ability to work effectively with strong personalities.
- Excellent use of the English language.
- Ability to solve problems quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is required.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764