The role of the Support Engineer is to deliver and support high-end technical applications. The successful applicant will also be expected to contribute to other development and documentation tasks when required. We are prepared to offer training to a suitable entry-level candidate. This post-holder will provide our fast-growing clientele with comprehensive technical support and they will deliver user-friendly solutions to non-technical and technical-savvy end users as part of our support structure to diverse applications and technologies. You may be asked to join our on-call rota at various times during the year.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Help and support our customers.
- Solve possible technical issues with our products.
- Consult our customers about the features and capabilities of our products.
- Answering questions from customers and prospective customers.
- Developing customer documentation.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Engage third-party vendors as required to assist in the troubleshooting process.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- 4+ years of work experience in customer-facing software technical support.
- Advanced troubleshooting experience.
- IT experience is required.
- Good at problem solving
- Experience in supporting customers via phone and email.
- Excellent listener skills.
- Perfect oral and writing skills.
- Understanding of maintaining and executing complex data driven test scripts.
- Fluent English.
- Self organization skills.
- High motivation.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764