Symbian Development for a Huge Mobile Phone Market
Symbian is a beautifully flexible operating system platform for a host of mobile phone devices. Originally, Symbian development software was the operating software, along with related apps, for Nokia phones, but it has now been ported for use by most other smartphone brands. Because java, C++, OPL and .net programs can all be used for Symbian application development, the applications can easily be ported to most other mobile devices. For this reason, Symbian apps development has become one of the most sought after platforms, as businesses, entrepreneurs, and other continue to seek a larger share of their marketplace.
SoftGroup has been in the business of application development Symbian for a number of years and has had clients from virtually every organizational and business niche. Our company built a Symbian s60 development team to serve the growing number of clients in this platform area, and now provides Symbian app development in s80 and s90 and UIQ versions as well. Further, former clients who have previously contracted with us for s60 app development have found that we are easily able to migrate their earlier versions to these updated ones, adding exceptional new features and functions.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
Because Symbian mobile development can result in rich applications for almost any mobile hardware, SoftGroup has witnessed a large increase in requests for its use, and is able to design and launch apps that are user-friendly, reflective of superb multi-media functions, and ideal for virtually any web-based organizational niche.
Accordingly, our Symbian apps development team has successfully worked with the following clients and on the following projects:
- A major sports media enterprise desired mobile apps for live streaming horse racing feeds, along with the ability of users to place bets in real time. This was a signature project for SoftGroup, because it evolved into a wealth of other real time sporting events feeds applications.
- Online retailers love the multi-media aspects of Symbian mobile development. Their products can be showcased in 2D and 3D, along with exceptional animations, live chat, shopping cart functions, and secure transaction processes. SoftGroup has a huge amount of development work in this business niche.
- Real estate and travel businesses love the virtual tours that Symbian development achieves. The audio applications have become increasingly popular in this venue as well, as these professionals can describe fully what their mobile viewers see.
- Investment professionals love the Symbian development tools that allow busy investors to manage their accounts from their mobile devices.
- Business managers have a wealth of opportunities through Symbian software development. Both intranet and extranet options are of high value, and a number of executives have contracted with SoftGroup for apps to manage all of their business processes. Workforce employees may communicate with one another no matter where they may be in the world; projects can be managed and tracked; collaborations among members working on the same project are easily designed; inventories, distribution, transport, and supply can be fully managed; user permissions can be imbedded; vendors can submit proposals and bids from anywhere.
- Entrepreneurs in the gaming business use SoftGroup Symbian development for the phenomenal animation, graphics, image processing.
- Those businesses and organizations that require severe security functions typically request these via Symbian development.
At SoftGroup, a client need only describe what he wants his application(s) to do, and the experts will take it from there. We develop state-of-the-art customized software, keep our clients update throughout, rigorously test all apps, and launch on time, within his/her budget. Contact us today!
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Begin a 1-week risk-free trial now. Then, prices start from $1850 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764