PHP Application Development
Many interactive websites, such as social networking sites, online auctions, discussion forums, and blogs, rely on server sided scripting languages. One of the most widely used of these languages is PHP. It has become increasingly more important for web developers to build sites that are compatible with a variety of internet browsers. In the future, people will have even more choices when it comes to selecting which internet browser they will use. Successful websites will need to accommodate this. PHP provides this compatibility now, and is predicted to maintain that compatibility in the future. Because of this, PHP application development services are highly valued in the worlds of entertainment, online retailing, media, and elsewhere.
Soft-Group Advantages Request free quote
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
Why base a website on a PHP application development framework?
There are many possible options of developing a web site with dynamic content. However, PHP stands out because it is ideal for developing feature rich websites.
These features include some of the following:
- PHP development software is open source. This limits the cost to development, and not the development framework
- The availability of mobile application development in PHP provides users the means to access websites from their smart phones
- In addition to browser compatibility, PHP can interact with data from a variety of computing platforms
- Can seamlessly integrate with HTML, meaning that most existing websites will not need to be re-tooled
- PHP was developed with security as a priority, not an afterthought.
- More cost effective than Java or C#
- Improved page load times
- Lends itself to a high level of customization
What are the benefits of hiring us an offshore PHP application development company?
While cost is certainly a benefit, there are many others. Companies get the best value from their employees when those employees are focused on performing mission critical tasks that are organic to that company's business discipline. For most businesses, web application development with PHP is best outsourced, and an offshore company that specializes in developing web applications, and PHP desktop application development.
An offshore development firm will provide value to companies that hire them if they are able to provide the following:
- Developers who are proficient in PHP and have 5 or more years of application development experience
- Flexibility in managing changes in project scope
- Ability to deliver solutions that are appropriate for a variety of enterprises
- High value coupled with reasonable pricing
- Willingness to demonstrate proficiency
- Customer service that demonstrates availability, courtesy, and professionalism no matter the time of day
The Wide Ranging Possibilities of PHP
Our abilities in the area of PHP application development is well established in our past successes.
Here is a list of some of our development accomplishments.
- CRM system
- Shopping carts with ease of use and navigation
- Management utilities for online community members and leaders
- Mass distributed electronic publications
- Credit and debit card processing that meets a high standard of data integrity and security
- Mail processing
- Order tracking capabilities
- Automatic calculation of final costs at check out time
- Forums and message boards applicable to a variety of needs
- Ability to manage access
- Blogging frameworks
- Online chat capabilities
- Dashboards and controls with intuitive interfaces
- Intelligent search capabilities
- Customer feedback
- Banner advertising and directed advertising
- Interactive and shareable calendars and agendas
- Project management solutions
- Interactive system for customer rating and reviews
- Ability to integrate with RSS feeds
- Know your customer and statistics tracking