The Benefits of Cloud Computing Software
Realizing the power of cloud computing software as a service, many organizations are adopting it to achieve their strategic objectives of more efficient and leaner working methods.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
We provide technical solutions to clients worldwide. Our cloud computing software services include consultancy, development, migration and management of cloud platforms. SoftGroup has been successfully delivering the best cloud computing software solutions available to businesses of all sizes for some time now.
We help business by providing:
- Consultancy on all aspects of cloud computing software architecture
- Migration services for those transitioning to cloud solutions
- Management services for cloud platforms
- Development services for cloud applications.
Our Cloud Consultancy Services
The emergence of open source cloud computing software has presented businesses with a myriad of opportunities. Rapidly, it is forming part of the strategic vision and investment plans of many companies who want to enhance their productivity and optimize the resources they already have in-situ.
Of the many cloud computing software companies in the market, SoftGroup’s consultancy service is specially aimed at helping business leaders understand the powerful potential of cloud computing. We enhance their understanding of the technology itself and its many benefits. We evaluate existing infrastructures in readiness for system migration. We customize our cloud computing software to embrace the powerful capabilities of cloud, which we then help businesses to implement.
Our experienced consultants work with prestigious clients worldwide to plan streamlined migration timetables that take account of legacy technology and business strategies.
Our Cloud Migration Services
We offer migration services so that clients can transition seamlessly from legacy platforms. We can provide partial or full-scale migration services including:
- A review of all aspects of existing technology structure.
- A detailed migration plan that covers complexities and potential risk.
- Partial or full-scale migration.
- Optimization to reduce user disruption and increase productivity.
- Monitoring and resolution of any potential issues during migration.
We help clients transition from internal systems and traditional internet host servers to cloud managed systems.
Our Management Services
Our services are designed to help clients worldwide monitor and manage their cloud platforms for optimum productivity, providing positive user experiences and reliable, high-quality, uninterrupted performance.
Our Cloud Application Development Services
In simple terms, cloud uses an improved service provision model, which enhances the user’s experience. We develop our cloud applications on that same model. Through our cloud computing software development activities, we tailor applications to increase productivity, streamline service delivery and improve overall business efficiency.
The Key Features of Our Cloud Applications:
- Our applications are performance-orientated and sufficiently scalable to accommodate fluctuations in user traffic.
- Our applications are robust to accommodate easy maintenance and high levels of service.
- Our application designs are intuitive and easy to use.
- Our applications are designed to be conveniently accessed simultaneously by multiple users from multiple locations.
- Our applications are designed for maximum security and our cloud computing security software has all the appropriate controls for managing user access.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Take a 1 week risk free trial. Starting at $1850 a month.
None of your personal data will be sold. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764