This Isn’t Your Grandparents’ Shopping World Anymore!
Retail consumers are sophisticated and discriminating shoppers today, if only because they have so many options for purchasing items they need or want. Retailers who survive and, indeed, thrive, must have the ability to provide products in traditional brick and mortar facilities as well as through virtual stores that capture an increasing market share of all consumer spending. Such complexity and competition means that retailers must effectively manage their business functions, so that customer satisfaction and loyalty are maintained. Retail software that accomplishes these goals will move any retailer into a truly competitive position.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
SoftGroup understands the needs of small, mid-size and large retailers as they pursue and maintain domestic and/or international markets and strive to streamline all facets of the business. We have therefore developed retail business software that encompasses cutting edge technology and the customization that individual retailers demand.
If you are a small retailer looking toward growth, you may be asking what retail software is and why you should incorporate any more technology than employee time clocks, reconciliation balance capability and basic retail POS software. The answer is simple – the more you automate your business functions, the more efficient you become and the more services are ultimately given to your customers! At SoftGroup, we provide retail software that grows as your business does. If you are a large multi-national retailer, our full suite of retail management software will serve every business need effectively and efficiently.
Retail operations are complex, but the right retail software programs can manage virtually every function, to include:
- Full inventory controls, including integration of store locations and warehouses
- Logistics and distribution
- PO and vendor management
- Full HR management suite, that includes recruitment, application and hiring processes, event documentation, notes from reviews, and full evaluation processes and tools
- Capturing and archiving all transactions and generating reports that track market trends and forecast inventory needs
- Refund management and card hosting
- PC, DSS, and PA-DSS functions to ensure customer account security
- Effective and creative customer relations suites
- Consulting, training and software maintenance
SoftGroup has gathered the foremost retail software experts to design and develop suites that can be customized for any operation. The beauty of our solutions is that any retailer may start simple and add features and applications as needed. We offer a full range of applications, plug-ins, customizations and integrations and can design the perfect retail software solution based upon client uniqueness. Our clients include traditional department stores, grocery and hardware chains, specialty stores, discount chains and, of course, Internet-based retail organizations. We serve local, regional, national and international retailers, as well as any combinations of such.
Today’s consumers have more shopping options than ever before, and this field of options will only become larger. Retailers who thrive in this highly competitive environment will have all business functions operating efficiently, so that ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty can be achieved. Retail software that accomplishes business functions in a consistently successful manner is exactly what the experts at SoftGroup have designed.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Begin a 1-week risk-free trial now. Then, prices start from $1850 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764