The Challenges of Global Sourcing and Industrialization
Developing organizational architecture (OA) that is sufficiently sustainable in the conditions of current financial climate and can recover after a recession is a challenging task for modern businesses.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
Managers must decide:
- Whether to source products and services locally or globally;
- How to handle internal industrialization and where to facilitate it;
- What level of industrialization suppliers should expect in the long term;
- How to assess and manage industrialization risks.
SoftGroup is a company that is experienced in developing effective global sourcing and industrialization plans to help businesses meet their demands in this sphere.
Our consultants can design comprehensive and integrated OA that takes into account all global sourcing risk factors. Our team of experts designs OA solutions that allow for high levels of visibility and versatility, while the outsourcing capabilities of our company ensure that business industrialization is cost-effective.
How SoftGroup Can Help
Businesses strive to improve growth and reduce costs. Therefore, their global sourcing solutions need to embrace transformation and innovation while facilitating and sustaining greater competitiveness. These objectives are achievable provided that global sourcing and industrialization strategies include talent, cooperation, efficiency and no compromises on quality. SoftGroup has resources and capability to reach these goals.
How SoftGroup Can Add Value
TBeyond doubt, a group that a business chooses to partner should add tangible value. Next, IT solutions used to accompany the processes of global sourcing and industrialization should drive results rather than simply enable them. Thus, the partner should have not only a high level of expertise but also be able to adopt exclusively innovative approaches to global product sourcing. To avoid unnecessary expenses, a business can take advantage of offshore knowledge and skills, which are usually improved and multiplied at a very fast rate to maintain competitiveness.
SoftGroup meets these criteria and is one of the leading global sourcing companies in the market for a number of reasons. We develop effective delivery solutions that add significant value by making optimum use of resources. Moreover, we combine onshore and offshore expertise to cooperate with our clients in a unified manner and bring the best possible solutions to their businesses.
Benefits That SoftGroup Offers
We use our global expertise, effective cost-cutting plans, and a diverse portfolio of employees’ experience to provide:
- Reduced costs. We can improve our clients’ profitability by saving them up to 40% on their IT budgets thanks to the effective use of resources..
- Seamless business processes. We enhance productivity through flexible processes.
- An innovative approach. We help businesses to focus on business transformation and innovation in terms of global sourcing jobs, products and services, while we take care of IT concerns.
- Competitiveness. We assist our clients in improving their output quality by using our technology.
- Improved growth. Our solutions help clients to increase production, thereby creating opportunities for expansion.
SoftGroup brings together the US consultants with local personnel to form a highly professional and experienced team. Our solutions improve the quality of services and reduce production costs.
Retirement and Pension Administration
Project Name: Retirement and Pension Administration
The JCIarety soliton is a packaged, out-of-the-box pension adminstration solution that is configurable to create
specific admnstration system solutions for public retirement funds is an integral soliton that corrbnes business
best practices, robust techncal infrastructure and proven methodologies deliver solutions.
The reusable software components can be used to automate common functions within public retirement systems.
including enrollment. Benefit payments. benefit estiMeteS, customer Sendces and serkfce credit purchaSeS Iota the
optima solubon not organdations looldng to replace the rebrement admInistratIve systems with a packaged.
Statewide Implementation across US States:
State ot Oregon
Slate ol Nebraska
Stare a New Mexico
Stale of Rhode Island
Project Duratfon: 3 Years
Team Size: 40 members
(PM, PLs, BAs Developers,
Teters, Technical Writers)
Technology used: Java/J2EE Struts, IBM Web Sphere, FileNet, SOL Server
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Prices start from $3000 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764