Technical Communication Services
SoftGroup offers professional user-friendly technical documentation that helps reduce support and training costs while improving quality. Our technical communication services can confidently be called the best in the industry since our approach is based on thoroughness and scrutiny. First of all, we research and only then create useful and detailed information about any technology products or processes in a manner targeting the intended demographic.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
SoftGroup provides technical communication services that are customer-oriented. Besides, we take the necessary actions to bridge the gap between creators and users of technology. In this regard, we implement the best practices in the technical communication field and follow all the Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC) procedure step-by-step.
SoftGroup Technical Communication Services
Our technical writing services are provided by highly qualified technical writers who are ready to engage in any technical documenting and meet clients’ business needs. They have a combination of journalistic writing talent and technical expertise thanks to relevant degrees or certification in a specific technical field. Our writers are proficient in information architecture and design as well as develop various training materials. Often, they have experience in not only writing but also graphic design, business analysis, website management and design, or user interfaces, etc., which makes them perfect for a wide variety of writing projects.
SoftGroup’s technical writers can create high-quality technical material and convey it to an intended audience in an effective and concise way. Our writers are qualified to create:
- Software documentation, including user guides, online help systems, technical communication online, and software messages, for diverse audiences;
- Prototypes and templates;
- Complete documentation plan.
Technical editing involves reading, reviewing or rewriting the text that has been written on a topic related to technology. SoftGroup technical editors know how to spot and identify errors and adhere to technical style guides. Moreover, they have general scientific knowledge to correct inconsistencies and statements contradicting the reality. Our editors take care of:
- Checklists for editing, documenting usability and reviewing, testing processes for usability;
- Up-to-date style guides that are individually prepared for each new project;
- Solutions for troubleshooting.
We deal with:
- Writing processes and technical documentation development;
- Upgrades, conversions, and re-branding documents;
- Training guides that pertain to tech tools and best practices, including L10N and I18N;
- Localized documentation that is fully in line with the target language in terms of marketing;
- Reports on I18N and L10N.
We specializes in:
- All systems pertaining to healthcare
- University, government and contract research labs
- Management of financial services
- BI solutions and advanced reporting tools
- Communication and networking
- Feedback cycle by surveying workbench online solution
- Data for marketing companies
- Multi-media data management in multi-formats
- Audio and video experience for different platforms on mobile devices
- Systems for storing and creating testing documentation
- Alarm systems and electronic security.
Following the DDLC sequential phases, we produce professional well-structured technical software documentation. For more details, do not hesitate to contact us.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Prices start from $3000 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764