Software Support and Maintenance
Software support and maintenance are inevitably necessary for all businesses that use custom software solutions, software products, and software that is offered as a service. As the needs of customers change, software requires improvements, development, and support too. SoftGroup has a software support team that is unsurpassed in offering competent and prompt support. We work with our clients as a close-knit team to keep software systems running smoothly and without errors.
Once again, software support and maintenance, being a non-core activity, is still a crucial part of any business that uses computers in its operation. Moreover, it is common for an organization to have a multitude of applications and software products that help it to do business. In such situations, outsourcing IT maintenance and support is a viable option since it can provide significant cost-related advantages to an enterprise. Other areas in which businesses can earn a competitive advantage by using outsourcing include development of new versions of the existing software and completely new software products.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
SoftGroup has a full understanding of business needs and the way to satisfy them with our cost-effective technical maintenance services, such as software support. Besides, our tech software support team combined with our strong management core can offer outstanding infrastructure, commitment, dedication, mastered processes, and a genuine desire and ability to adhere to the highest quality standards.
Our IT maintenance and support services also include improvement, monitoring, administration, upgrades and patches, enhancements, release management and changes. In addition, our technical maintenance support team delivers development services as well as application maintenance. We can ensure actual life project experience and provide extensive training that allows handling all kinds of software-related challenges.
We provide a wide variety of tech support software solutions as well as software support and maintenance services that are customized to meet clients’ every business need. More specifically, we offer:
- Maintenance including scheduled upgrades and routine maintenance;
- On-going support such as bug fixes, software application, issue analysis and resolution.
- Fault investigation and diagnosis, workaround provisions, and incident management.
- Release management.
- Issues tracking and related support.
- Modifications that cover business-to-technical adjustments.
- Optimization of systems, including rewriting and restructuring.
We can provide 24/7 maintenance and support via email, phone, Skype, IM chat, and other online platforms. We have both offshore and onshore teams that work in unison to resolve all software problems as soon as possible. The onshore team is on duty at all times and is responsible for all onsite troubleshooting and resolving user queries. The offshore team has the obligations of handling major issues such as product enhancement, report writing, and repairs. Other responsibilities of both teams may be negotiable.
Our respond time depends entirely on the severity of the request. We have defined three levels of severity:
- Level 1:System is malfunctioning or completely down, impacting business to a great extent. Response time is one hour. We make every effort to resolve the problem completely within 24 hours.
- Level 2:A malfunction has an insignificant impact on business, but there is a solution available. Response time is from 24 hours. Resolution time depends on the complexity of the problem.
- Level 3:Malfunctioning with significant impact on business, but there is no easily available solution. Response time is 24 hours. Time needed to resolve the problem depends on its complexity.
Response time is 24 hours. Time needed to resolve the problem depends on its complexity.
For more information, please contact us or request a free quote.
Retirement and Pension Administration
Project Name: Retirement and Pension Administration
The JCIarety soliton is a packaged, out-of-the-box pension adminstration solution that is configurable to create
specific admnstration system solutions for public retirement funds is an integral soliton that corrbnes business
best practices, robust techncal infrastructure and proven methodologies deliver solutions.
The reusable software components can be used to automate common functions within public retirement systems.
including enrollment. Benefit payments. benefit estiMeteS, customer Sendces and serkfce credit purchaSeS Iota the
optima solubon not organdations looldng to replace the rebrement admInistratIve systems with a packaged.
Statewide Implementation across US States:
State ot Oregon
Slate ol Nebraska
Stare a New Mexico
Stale of Rhode Island
Project Duratfon: 3 Years
Team Size: 40 members
(PM, PLs, BAs Developers,
Teters, Technical Writers)
Technology used: Java/J2EE Struts, IBM Web Sphere, FileNet, SOL Server
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Prices start from $3000 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764