Developing Technology to Support Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CRS)
These days, concerns over environmental issues and the sustainability of business are growing. As a result, many organizations are introducing corporate responsibility and sustainability (CRS) programs to their operational policies. Apart from looking for new revenue opportunities and managing risks, many companies also try to minimize adverse effects their operational activities might have on the environment. Within the framework of these initiatives, technology plays a significant role and assists to adjust operational processes to social responsibility commitments.
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
Our professional team comprises of experienced consultants and IT experts who understand the importance of sustainability and constantly improve their knowledge in this area to help our client with innovative CRS developments. They are also outsourcing experts who devise technological solutions and business strategies to improve organizations’ design, integrate customized CRS plans, and uphold their corporate sustainability.
To be able to help our clients successfully, SoftGroup undertakes feasibility studies and risk assessments to identify potential environmental impacts of a company and determine the best CRS timetables in line with current and forthcoming legislation. Further, we study the existing technology of an organization and the way it is run in order to devise realistic CRS solutions. Then, we incorporate the designed solutions into the operational processes and infrastructure in a timely and seamless way. Finally, to ensure that our solutions produce the desired outcome, we build monitoring and reporting tools in our developments so that progress can be continually assessed. With our solutions, clients can be sure that CRS standards are consistently met.
The tools we develop are user-friendly and interactive. Our clients may select the following options:
- SoftGroup’s Green is a detailed overview of our technologies and the ways they help our clients comply with their CRS requirements.
- SoftGroup’s Green Cube is a multi-dimensional overview of the environmental services that our company provides, demonstrating how we are helping clients implement green initiatives and become more environmentally aware.
- SoftGroup’s Green Office is a pragmatic advisory guide showing organizations how to implement and use IT to support sustainable business practices in order to realize their CRS initiatives.
Retirement and Pension Administration
Project Name: Retirement and Pension Administration
The JCIarety soliton is a packaged, out-of-the-box pension adminstration solution that is configurable to create
specific admnstration system solutions for public retirement funds is an integral soliton that corrbnes business
best practices, robust techncal infrastructure and proven methodologies deliver solutions.
The reusable software components can be used to automate common functions within public retirement systems.
including enrollment. Benefit payments. benefit estiMeteS, customer Sendces and serkfce credit purchaSeS Iota the
optima solubon not organdations looldng to replace the rebrement admInistratIve systems with a packaged.
Statewide Implementation across US States:
State ot Oregon
Slate ol Nebraska
Stare a New Mexico
Stale of Rhode Island
Project Duratfon: 3 Years
Team Size: 40 members
(PM, PLs, BAs Developers,
Teters, Technical Writers)
Technology used: Java/J2EE Struts, IBM Web Sphere, FileNet, SOL Server
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Prices start from $3000 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764