Business Analyst Consulting
What Is Business Analyst Consulting?
Business analyst consulting (BAC) is a service that can assist a business in accommodating the stakeholders’ interests and successfully turning them into a mission that aims to increase profits. The responsibilities of a business analyst in IT are to have an in-depth understanding of business value and be able to answer these questions:
- How does a product differ from that of the competitors?
- Is there sufficient demand for the product?
- Does it have the required functionality?
- Is there a likelihood of speedy return on the investment?
Simple solution for complex tasks
- Huge Global Delivery Facility
- 24/7 Support
- Clients in the Biggest World Countries
- Quality Certification
- Variable Methodogies, surch as: RUP, Agile/XP and more
- Access to Highly Trained, Experienced Professionals
- Many Technology Skills Accessible in One Facility
- Excellent Protection for Intellectual Property
In other words, a business analyst consultant is an individual who gathers and keeps record of various required data and supplies it to developers in an appropriate format. They take care of initial inquiries, processes, and the best practices, i.e., effectively research and collect data concerning clients of a business, which is needed for the successful project development and completion. So, IT-related aspects of any enterprise require business analysis consultants for proper functioning.
SoftGroup is one of the finest consulting firms. We have a team of experienced business analysts who can customize any solution to fit with specific business’s objectives. Our analysts act as a liaison between project investors and thus are thoroughly versed in the processes, structures and procedures of a customer’s business in order to assist it in achieving its goals. Our analysts help project investors to:
- speak the same business language
- avoid unnecessary actions
- reach the maximum efficiency
For sure, there are many firms offering BAC services, but SoftGroup is an IT consulting company that can meet a business’s need comprehensively and on multiple planes. Our consultants undergo intensive IT business analyst training and are able to handle all kinds of IT consulting challenges.
When Can BAC Be Useful to a Business?
The consulting services, which SoftGroup offers, will be useful to both businesses as a whole as well as separate IT departments of an organization. In the former case, our company will:
- identify business needs and thoroughly discuss the ideas;
- conduct an in-depth analysis of business competitors and current market;
- detect obstacles, find growth points and additional income streams or ways of cutting costs;
- propose solutions for problems and open up opportunities;
- provide examples of the look and feel of any solution;
- create prerequisites for the development and deployment of the right solution, i.e., translate the requirements into a language most easily understood by the team of developers;
- obtain a sign-off on all documents, including a scope statement and proposal, specification of software requirements, administrator’s guides or user’s manuals;
- design mock-ups according to a company’s brand book;
- offer consultations to all investors;
- check the accuracy of solution implementation;
- provide training for the end user;
- help the company expand its system.
If we deal with an IT department, we will:
- create documentation from scratch or edit and finalize the already existing one;
- create dynamic or static user interface mock-ups;
- conduct reverse engineering of systems that already exist;
- design a system or domain model in IDEFX, BPMN or UML;
- prepare an administrator’s or user’s guide;
- create an onsite team for all of the projects.
The analysis of business plays an important role in ensuring the success of its software project. Many think that it is the stage of development that is particularly difficult. However, the most complicated thing is to deliver a solution that meets the company’s needs and those of all the investors. Luckily, SoftGroup’s experienced business analyst consultants can make sure that the created solutions are customized to maintain business values, support its strategies, and serve in the shareholders’ best interests.
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Prices start from $3000 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 650 989 9755
+ 38 044 339 5099