Your responsibilities as a Human Resource Specialist, sometimes called a Personnel or HR Manager, is the care and wellbeing of an organization’s employees, which is often a challenging and varied task. You will ensure your organization recruits the most suitable talent with the right knowledge, skills and experience for each role. You need a comprehensive knowledge of your organization’s operational processes as well as its key business requirements and objectives. You will liaise closely with all divisions, acting as an information source for both management and employees. You will develop and implement company policies and communicate these within the organization. You may be generally involved in all aspects of human resourcing or you may become a specialist in, say, graduate recruitment, training and development programs or employment legislation.Your responsibilities will be:
- HR administration and HR consulting partially
- Recruitment and Selection
- Resourcing and Talent Management.
- Creating, developing and maintaining HR policies and procedures;
- Executive Search primarily
- Make reports on HR issues;
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources.
- HR Related tertiary qualification.
- Consultancy, presentation, facilitation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- IT outsourcing principles understanding
- Well developed influencing skills at a senior manager level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Fluent oral and writing English.
- Successful experience of closing the positions of middle and top managers
Request a free quote & start your career with us
Prices start from $3000 a month.
Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties. No spam is guaranteed!
+ 1 646 564 5598
+ 38 044 451 6764